RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Young

4 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Forever Young - Page 33 Empty Re: Forever Young

Post by novathorn Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:27 pm

I bring her to a different safe house far from the reach of the Dackers. I drug het so she is incoherent but not unconscious.. They have a powerful dacker with the ability to use that. I call some help over to counter it. First time on a long time I've called my warlock friend for help other than supplies and such.

novathorn

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberandShadow Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:32 pm

I don't know where we are, and I don't know whats going on. I just know I have to get out of here..
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

https://4umotion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by novathorn Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:56 pm

"Lesson three I say" as I walk into the room. It's dim and I have her held to the wall with brackets. "Think about what just happened. In the forest. Those dacker had chosen to ignore my warning. What do you think about my answer to them" I say this then rip the bag of her head and tear the gag off.

novathorn

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberandShadow Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:59 pm

"I think your a monster, and you don't care about anyone, you do as you're told sure, but you twist it. You kill those people because you like it, I kill because I just can't stop and I was raised that way. I think you are so much worse than me." I say, angry now.
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by novathorn Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:04 pm

"Yet all those humans don't matter? They are dead. Those creatures got what was comming. If I kill you now we won't start a war.. We are in a war. I could gamble on the fact that your father would stop short if I kill you! Should I take that chance?" I cock my revolver and put the end of the barrel right over her heart "you think he would stop killing humans if I killed you?"

novathorn

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberandShadow Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:09 pm

"If you kill me he will kill you, and he will make it painful. And in a fit of rage he will send out all his troops and take over the human society. Killing me will only result in him getting rid of all his carefully structured plans and taking the humans by force." I say, "And if you went into those people's backgrounds a little further you would have found that they were all alcoholics who beat their wives or children. They were just the same as the creatures you kill."
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by novathorn Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:16 pm

"I gave them a chance to stop. They didn't take it. What chance does poison in water give humans ? How can they repent?" I move the weapon definitely not wanting to kill her. "And you cannot possibly justify a dacker.. You are young.. Far to young to know what I have seen... What I have suffered at the hands of your father's servants."

novathorn

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberandShadow Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:18 pm

"Then let me go, I can see for myself if what we're doing really is wrong, and I may be able to help put a stop to it." I say, hoping beyond hope that he'll just let me go
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by novathorn Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:28 pm

I turn around emotions all over my face.."I will let you go. I know the pain of loosing a daughter..and a wife... Your precious father made sure of that" I walk to the control table for the room and push the button to release her clamps "Lesson four. Is over. I will make sure you are returned to your father unharmed you have my word" as I say at that the Windows to the outer room implode and an entire squadron of law keepers flood into the room. I turn around and toss an automatic rifle to her looking in her eyes trying to tell her to trust me. "They found me. I was told to kill you on sight." I look at her sternly "I will get you home" and I turn and run into the room and draw my two pistols ready for the oncoming storm of Law keepers. There are 50. All ready to drop us dead.

novathorn

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberandShadow Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:31 pm

I drop the gun and give in to my instincts, I use my vampire strength and speed to rip of or snap off their heads, rip out their throat or hearts, or just plain feed on them.
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by novathorn Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:42 pm

I use my speed and strength to overpower them I only have 12 bullets six in each gun. 12 down. Shot in the head dead center with lethal silver rounds. They are all werewolves. They would. Even the council is afraid of me. After my revolvers are empty I dispatch a few with my hands making my way to my weapon rack and my favorite blade. jamming my fingers under their chins rip ping their jaws clean off. A dragonscale sharpened silver katana. I draw it slowly and they all turn to me and draw their blades there are about 20 to 25 left. They all rush me at once a few run after the girl. She is handling herself quite well. I hit a few blades out of my way making my blade cut clean there extremely empty heads. When it's all over she is too far away for me to secure again. If she decided to run she could probably make it. But I made her a promise. I'm taking her home.

novathorn

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberandShadow Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:46 pm

I quickly kill the last two to come at me and make a split second decision to run. I leap out of the window and of into the night, putting as much distance between me and him as I possibly can. He said he would take me home safely, I have no way of knowing if he was telling the truth or not. I run into a gas station and call my dad, then I call Jasper.
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by novathorn Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:53 pm

She runs. Good. Now onto lesson five. I run after her. But do not let her know I am. The council will put out a kill order for me. But I will be ready. I stay in the shadows. She calls someone two someone's. I notice a lawmaker hanging out in a car watching her. I slip into the back seat and slit his throat and dispose of the body and the car. They are all tracked . I do as I am told yes as long as it is something I want to do. No one will control me not the council not the Dacker . I gear up for a stalking trip and dissapear into the shadows.. I'm skilled at not being seen. Party vampire partly illusion skills I knew as a human. Those were dark ages indeed.

novathorn

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberandShadow Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:56 pm

Jasper doesn't answer, so I wait in the gas station for my father's men to come and get me. After about ten minutes they show up. I sigh in relief. We get into a black van and start driving. One of them asks if i'm okay, I tell them I am.
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by novathorn Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:06 pm

She is picked up. I know them. They are dacker elite. I killed a few of them a few days ago. I follow her. About 10 minutes into the drive several Law keepers start tailing her they are about to shoot a rocket at the vehicular. I remediate that action with a well placed round to the drivers left eye. I keep tailing them on my bike one by one dispatching the law keepers. The DE join in. They don't know me but they aren't trying to kill me yet. Will she tell them? The council is playing all the cards to get her back. I should have never exposed her. Angry at myself I pull up next to the last Lawkeeper and quickly decapitate him and resheathe my katana all in one fluid move. Then I look to the Dackers. ~What's next~ I think

novathorn

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberandShadow Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:10 pm

"I need to get out of the car," I say, "But it can't look like I left the car." Everyone looks at me like i'm crazy, but they agree to help. I'm put in a bag, another bag is filled with bricks. Both of the bags are completely identical. I'm thrown out of the car on one side and the other bag is thrown out of the other side. Hopefully we just look like we're emptying the car of any unwanted items.
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by novathorn Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:16 pm

I see two bags tossed out and I turn the infrared filter to my helmet on. She is dairing I speed up and grab the bag before it hits the ground. And dissapear. I park in a deep alley and let her out "what were you thinking!" I yell at her "you could have been hurt!" I look at her seriously .. Trying to hide how scared I was for her safety. I calm down. "Where do you want to go? Do you not want to go to your father's mansion?

novathorn

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberandShadow Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:17 pm

I speed out of there as quickly as possible. But it's no use, I know that. He is faster than me and will eventually catch up.
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by novathorn Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:21 pm

I snap a rope around her ankle and trip her. Quickly I pick her up by the back of her shirt and rush her into a wall and my anger starts changing my face my teeth descending and my eyes glowing an Amber Brown. "WHY?" I yell "YOU MUST REMAIN ALIVE. YOU MUST STAY SAFE!" I'm holding her against the wall by her neck glairing at her waiting for an answer.

novathorn

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberandShadow Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:23 pm

"I just want to go home! I want to see my boyfriend again and sleep in my bed! I want you to leave me alone!" I yell, tears beginning to rush down my face
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by novathorn Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:27 pm

I release her "then let me take you. We can be unseen." I look at her trying to control whatever she makes me feel.. I don't know what it is. I haven't felt it in a long time. "You are more important in this war than you know. You're important to all of us. Both sides. You must be safe."

novathorn

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberandShadow Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:28 pm

"Fine." I say, not really trusting him.
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by novathorn Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:29 pm

I offer her a helmet and kick start my bike. "Where to?"

novathorn

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberandShadow Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:54 pm

The Dacker main cave" I say
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by novathorn Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:00 pm

I quickly speed off making sure she is holding tight. I drop her off at a back entrance. "Go" I say sternly. "I will make you dissapear.you will be safe for a while." she takes off and before she dussapears I catch just a small thought. She reminds me of her.. My daughter. I speed off and get to work on the councils law keepers.

novathorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum