RP Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Betrayal*

5 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

*Betrayal* Empty *Betrayal*

Post by EmberandShadow Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:02 pm

Long ago mystical creatures roamed the earth peacefully alongside the humans. But this peaceful time did not last very long. Soon the humans started capturing the mystics and killing them. The mystics fled to an unsettled part of the land, what is now modern day New York. The humans let the remaining mystics live, deciding they weren’t a threat. But there were still some that thought they didn’t deserve to live, they called themselves the protectors. Descendants of these people work to find others like them. Our story starts in the year 4013 in a town called Nerome. Mystics are still in hiding and the Protectors are still working towards their goal, while staying under the radar and keeping up their social lives. Where do you fall when being magical is dangerous and knowing about magic makes you powerful? Are you the hunter or the hunted?
In this futuristic world you choose between being a mystic and being a protector.
Weapons: small regular gun, knifes, swords, bows, crossbows, laser guns, and of course your magical powers.
Demons: Humans that were taken to the underworld, tortured and drained if their humanity. They spend their time in clubs around town. Their job is to kill humans and gather their essence for the demon king. Some demons take humans down to the underworld and “recruit” new demons.      
Shifters:  Shifters can transform into any animal and still have complete control over their new body. They stay near forests to protect them from anyone who doesn’t have good intentions. They serve the goddess Mother Nature. To be turned into a shifter you must have been bit or scratched by one.    
Ghost: Souls that can’t let go and eternally roam the earth, they can take corporeal form for only a few hours but are still invisible to anyone they had close relationships with.                                                
Mermaids: Half person half fish that live in the waters surrounding Nerome. They keep the waters clean and protect the sea animals. When they are completely dry they can have legs for 24 hours. To be turned into a mermaid you have to touch seawater 24 hours after being touched by their wet scales.
Sirens: The first siren was a young woman who was betrayed by her man and then burned; as a result she came back with a need for other women to feel her pain. Sirens use a special melody to “persuade” married men to cheat. When the wife finds out they burn the husband and force the wife to watch. A woman must be betrayed and burned to become a siren.                                                                            
Were beasts: Humans that transform into animals during the night but don’t have complete control over their new body. They can turn anytime during the day but have no control over it at night. To become one is the same as a shifter. Nymph: Nymph enhances nature and keep plants green and growing. They have to stay in the forest or near a plant, if they stay away from nature for too long they suffocate. They are often described as the forest itself. A nymph must choose you and take you into the forest to turn you into a nymph.          
Banshee: Banshee are a reasonably rare breed of demons with distinctive white hair, and a high pitched scream- audible only to dogs and their intended victim- that can burst glass and blood vessels, killing their intended victim, someone who has been pre-disposed to emotional pain. The only way to become a Banshee is to be a witch (pre-disposed to emotional pain) and be a victim to the banshees scream.        
Elemental: These individuals have the ability to control one of the five elements: Water, Fire, Earth, Air, Spirit, and Ice.                                                                                                                                                               Nephilim: The sons and daughters of fallen angles, they influence humans to do one of the seven sins, and are also addicted to that sin. Your sins come from your parent. Sins: Wrath, Adultery, Gluttony, Greed, Envy, Lust, Pride.             Fairy: They are usually extremely mischievous, enjoying confusing others with their words, though Fae cannot lie. There are different types of fairies: half and half, Shadow, and Glimmer.  They can be normal sized and get rid of their wings anytime.                                  
Half and half:
Fire fairy- A fire fairy is a type of half and half fairy. If there were none of these fairies in the world there would be no fire or heat. But they are also the cause of any burn you get. Whether it's from a curling iron, to real fire they will burn you.
Moon fairy- A moon fairy brings night to the world but also it is the cause of any earthquakes, tsunamis, tornados, hurricanes, etc. This is because the moon fairies try to bring up night earlier than their supposed to and the sun fairies push the night away so that it can still be daytime.
Sun fairy- A sun fairy is mostly good but still has a side of bad as it is a half and half fairy. It tries to make the day longer and they're most powerful in the summer, that's why the days are longer then. The bad side of them is that they give sunburns to people and make morning come sooner so people don't always get enough sleep.
Ice fairy- An ice fairy is mostly bad but when they try to do evil things they come out good most of the time. An example is when they freeze lakes, and they think it's a bad thing until people go ice skating on the frozen lakes they made. But sometimes the ice breaks and they're happy with their work. Also ice fairies can only come out in winter, but they try to come out in the other seasons as well.
Half and half queen- This queen is in the middle she does things bad and she does things good. But she is accepted by both shadow and glimmer. Her name is Queen Shelly. She lives in a meadow filled with Terrifying flowers and fresh green grass.                                                                                                              
Shadow fairy:
Soul catcher- A soul catcher is a type of shadow fairy that disguises itself to look like a glimmer fairy so they can get close to people, animals, and glimmer fairies. Once it gets close to its victim it steals their soul.
Nightmare fairy- A nightmare fairy haunts people’s dreams and is the cause for any nightmares. During the day they remind people of their absolute worst memories that they have
Shadow queen- Her name is Queen Nadia. Queen Nadia is the leader and queen to all shadow fairies. She is the one that plans attacks on innocent fairies! She lives in a black Rose. In the woods of Hiddens.                                             Glimmer fairy:
Rainbow fairy- Rainbow fairies are wonderful glimmer fairies that send out rainbow lightning bolts when using their powers. They use the electric rays in their powers to make a force field when they're in battle. They also use the electric rays to laser or zap any fairy when in battle.
Fruit fairy- Fruit fairies are maybe one of the most beautiful glimmer fairies there are. Fruit fairies are the reason crops grow, the reason apples are red, and the reason fruit has natural sugar in it. They're not just for fruit though. They are kind with animals; they put color in trees, flowers, all kinds of nature. They are also called nature fairies.                   Glimmer Queen-There is one queen that rules over all Glimmer Fairies. This queen is called Queen Rosen. They call her this because she lives is a rose. This queen is super nice and lives in the great woods Queen Rosen is flawless and kind in every way!                                                                                                                  
Vampyre: Creatures of the night who drink the blood of humans to survive. The only ways to kill a Vampyre are beheading, sunlight, and a certain type of wood.  To be turned you must drink from a Vampyre and they must drink from you.                                                          
Dhampir - Half Human and Half Vampyre, Dhampir have all of the strengths of a Vampyre and a human.  They can heal quickly, but not as quickly as full Vampyres and they must feed more frequently than full Vampyres to survive. Some full-blooded Vampyres consider Dhampir to be a disgrace to the Vampyre race and attempt to hunt them out.
Rishitara – These Vampyres have the ability to “die.” Meaning they can temporarily die but have to stay that way for three days. Their ability to die results in them staying alive longer as they can trick their foes into thinking they’ve won then coming back to kill them. They feed normally on humans and do the dirty work of their queen.
Hitodeau – These Vampyres don’t just drink blood but they also suck the youth out of their victims. If these Vampyres fail to drink a human youth in 4 days, they will look their actual age and have the symptoms of their age to.
Amari – Amari can speak any language and are very charismatic, they can convince their victims to trust them and let them drink from them willingly. They can also erase the memory of being drunk from, enabling them to drink from the same person multiple times.
Stone- The stone Vampyres have a drug like saliva that causes their victims to like their bite, making the human seek out  –the Vampyre and enabling the Vampyre to come to the human at any time to drink. These Vampyres are cousins to the Amari.
Gonith – These Vampyres are probably the strangest Vampyres; they are not immune to silver like other Vampyres but can be in the sunlight for a limited amount of time. They are the tannest Vampyres you’ll ever meet.
Zenyar – These Vampyres are the rarest breed. They are half Vampyre half cat. They can’t fully transform into cats but can have ears and a tail. They have the traits and skills of a cat and have naturally long nails.

(Hybrids are acceptable but may only be up to three things, also, you cannot be a fairy queen.)

Character form:
Name:
Mystic/Protector (Powers):
Past:

Last edited by EmberandShadow on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

https://4umotion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

*Betrayal* Empty Re: *Betrayal*

Post by DarkendRose Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:22 pm

Name:Roza
Looks:silver hair, gray eyes, read lips, pale skin.
Mystic/Protector (Powers):Mystic: Hybrid Vampyre (Zenyar), shadow fairy (Soul catcher), Siren
Past:.......

DarkendRose

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberandShadow Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:35 pm

Name: Regina Nelkin
Looks: Black hair with green ends, dark blue eyes, tall, pale
Mystic/Protector (Powers):Mystic, Hybrid (Vampyre; Rishitara, Nephilim; Adultery)
Past: Parents died when she was young, her older brother took care of her all her life.
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkendRose Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:21 pm

I walk into the club. The crowd moves to the music. I hold the crossbow hiddin in my jacket close. I look around the space looking out for protectors

DarkendRose

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkendRose Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:30 pm

Name:Collin
Looks:short brown hair, yellow eyes, tall
Mystic/Protector(Powers):Protector
Past:

DarkendRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsonclover Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:43 pm

Name: Fuyumi (means winter fruit) Kokonoe
Looks: Waist length black hair that covers one eye naturally straight Ice blue eyes almost white with black flecks in them always wears a black hoodie and has her hood up mostly hiding her face.
Mystic/Protector (Powers): Mystic, Shifter (prefers being a cat)
Past: Watched her parents be murdered at age 6 has been cold distant and uncaring ever since has barely let her walls dow for anyone to see has no other family except for her abusive uncle who she ran away from at age 10.

Crimsonclover

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsonclover Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:47 pm

I walk through the empty alleyway hands in my pockets slightly illuminated by the lamp light.

Crimsonclover

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkendRose Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:49 pm

(Were are you and it must be two sentences.)

DarkendRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsonclover Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:52 pm

(Ok sorry i'm in an alleyway near the club in Nerome in roleplay)

Last edited by Crimsonclover on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Crimsonclover

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberandShadow Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:55 pm

Name: Sullen Nelkin
Looks: Short spiky brown hair, brown eyes, tall, muscular
Mystic/Protector (Powers): Protector
Past: Is the brother to Regina, after their parents died he started taking care of her, he is a protector but doesn't know that Regina is a Mystic. He is overly protective of her.
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberandShadow Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:56 pm

(Guys, please read the 'rules and updates' asap, and in this RP we live in the town Nerome)
Regina
I walk into the club and look at each of the people in the crowd carefully, deducting if any of them are in a relationship.
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkendRose Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:01 pm

Roza: I look around and see a tall protector with brown hair in the back looking around. I walk slowly towards him.
Collin: I see a silver haired beautiful girl. I am instantly attracted to her.

DarkendRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsonclover Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:01 pm

I walk rapidly in front of the club looking stiff. My hair and hoodie is hiding my face the rest of me is slightly shadowed. I glance at the club my icy eyes taking in the scene.

Crimsonclover

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberandShadow Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:03 pm

Off to the side I see the aura of a Protector and a Mystic walking toward him. I head away from them and find a boy and start dancing with him. His aura tells me that he recently had a fight with his girlfriend.
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsonclover Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:06 pm

I sigh and shrug walking into the club 'whats there to lose?' I snicker at my small joke. I look out of place at the club so I find a small corner and lean against the wall.

Crimsonclover

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberandShadow Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:09 pm

I skillfully pickpocket the boy i'm dancing with and tell him i'll be right back. I walk to a corner and send his girlfriend a text saying to come to the club. Then I go back to the boy and replace the phone and continue dancing.
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkendRose Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:09 pm

Roza: I look at him and smile. I pull out the siren and my soul catcher parts of me. With this he won't be able to resist me. "Hello" I say to him "would you buy me a drink I left my mony at home and if I leave it will be impossible to get back in." My wallet was in the back pocket of my leather pants.

DarkendRose

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberandShadow Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:14 pm

I keep my eye on the entrance to the club until I see his girlfriend walk in. I make sure she sees us before leading him to a back room.
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsonclover Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:17 pm

I get up eyes cold as I study the people around me. I start to leave the club when a guy cuts me off being the short person I am I glare up at him "what do you want?" My voice is rough from lack of use.

Crimsonclover

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkendRose Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:20 pm

Roza: He buys me a drink asking no questions. I give him one of my phone#s and stand up.

DarkendRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsonclover Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:22 pm

He raises a hand petting my soft black hair and I push him off shoving people aside as I run out of the club. As I leave a tear streaks down one of my cheeks then the doors close behind me and I run faster to get away.

Crimsonclover

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkendRose Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:25 pm

Roza: I see a mystic run out of the building tears in her eyes. I run after her careful not to spill my drink. "Hey are you OK?" I ask her grabbing her shoulder.

DarkendRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsonclover Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:27 pm

I whip around and stare at the girl for a moment then quickly wipe a tear breaking the eye contact. I'm trembling slightly "....yea i'm ok" I bite my lip.

Crimsonclover

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkendRose Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:30 pm

"No your not." I say wiping a tear off her face "What happened?"

DarkendRose

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberandShadow Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:31 pm

His girlfriend walks in on us making out and gets super upset. I leave in a rush and smirk as I walk away. Hopefully they will break up soon and my mission will be successful.
EmberandShadow
EmberandShadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum